Here are all the Step by Step Text Form Guides on how to beat the Club Penguin Secret Agent Missions!
Mission 1 “The Case of the Missing Puffles” Guide:
1. Talk to Aunt Arctic
2. Go to the Ice Rink, look around for pictures of a green puffle.
3. Go back to Aunt Arctic’s Igloo. Give her the photos.
4. Go to the pet shop. Look all the way left and take the paper on the kennel.
5. Go to the sport shop and tell G how many socks he has.
6. Take the life preserver launcher and go to the iceberg. Use the launcher with the penguins.
7. Go to the ski mountain. Get out your spy phone, click on the red light. Take out your wrench and use it with the telescope.
8. Use the telescope. Point it at the tallest mountain.
9. Go to the Sport Shop and get the grappling hook. Go to the Tallest Mountain. Use the hook on the top of the tallest mountain.
10. Talk to the puffles.
11. Collect the medal and letter!
Mission 2 “G’s Secret Mission” Guide:
1. Talk to Gary, and answer the secret riddle, to ‘mogul’ and he shows you a New Sled, pick it up and go to the mountain.
2. Click the Sled to ‘Test Run’ And you have to crash the sled.
3. Pick up the rope, and the Survival Guide. Now go towards the Bush with berries on, and collect three berries. Go to the right, and shake the tree three times and a pot will come out.
4. Go forward to the tree stump, and scare the other puffles away, except the black one, give him an ‘O’ Berry, and he will follow you around, now go to the left, and you will find a bush with a ski in it, pick it up. Now connect the rope, an ‘O’ berry and the ski together and make a Fishing Rod.
5. Go to the right, and go to the stump, Go right again at the stump, and you are at the cave. Go left to the river. Pick up the log, and go to the river. Click the homemade rod to the river, and you will catch a fish, then using the pot, collect water, then head back to the cave. Go inside it and push the rocks to the middle.
6. Put the wood in the center, and click the Survival Guide to the log. It will rip up. Next, give the puffle a Berry, and he will set alight. Then put the fish, and jug of water on the fire, and you fall asleep.
7. You wake up at the sound of a jet pack, and you get taken back home.
8. Collect The Medal and Letter!
Mission 3 “The Case of the Missing Coins” Guide:
1. Talk to the daft Green Penguin in front of the safe.
2. He will say he can close the safe door easily, and he will close it.
3. Ask him if he can open it again, and he will say he forgot the combination.
4. He says to go to the Gift Shop Office and find the code.
5. When in the office, go to the right and click under the orange sofa with the jester hat on it.
6. Under the sofa, pick up the floppy disk and the paper clip and add them to your inventory.
7. Go to the computer in the room and insert the floppy disk. Some programs will appear on the screen. Click the folder named, ‘Combination_Number’ Click on it and write or remember the code. (REMEMBER, THE CODE IS DIFFERENT EVERY TIME YOU LOG ON!)
8. Go back to the safe and click on the safe. Type in the code and press enter. The safe will open and the green penguin will thank you.
9. Go into the safe and the penguin will say he is worthless to not see the coins rise.
10. G will call you on spy-phone and ask you to meet him in the HQ. Go to HQ.
11. G will show you some footage of the coins rising in the vault, he tells you to check out the roofs, and opens a drawer and gives you a choice of keys for the roof door. Pick the golden key up, which says in code, “Roof Top”
12. Move right in the HQ, and pick up the purple flashlight for later use.
13. Go to the Gift shop office and look around for the Roof Door. (Use the golden key to open it!)
14. Go to the roof, and you will see a large magnet.Look for a piece of mysterious white fur on the drain next to it!
15. Click on the ‘Powa Box’ and unscrew the bolts with the spanner from the spy-phone. Click the box and place the paper clip inside! The power box will explode, causing the ‘Powa Box’ to now read, ‘ow’
16. Go to the Town and the dancing penguin will be crying, he wants the power back in then Nightclub so he can dance, you will say that you will come back for it!
17. Go to the Boiler room and note that is very dark! If you are a member, you will have the Spy-goggles in your inventory, or if you are non-member, you can use the purple flashlight from the HQ. Either way will do.
18. Search around for the ‘Fuse Box’ and solve the puzzle. You must have all of the green lights on to make the power come back on!
19. Go to the vault and click on the coins. The daft green penguin will pop out and congratulate you.
20. Go to the HQ and show G the white fur. He says that they are interesting and that he would come back to you.
21. Collect the Medal and the Card!
Mission 4 “Avalanche Rescue” Guide:
1. Talk to Gary
2. He says that you need to save four penguins stranded on a cliff. He recommends the Preserver Shooter. He will let you into the Gadget Room.
3. When in the Gadget room, move left and on the shelf amongst many other things, is the Preserver Shooter. Add it into your inventory and go to the Ski Village and you can see a brown penguin crying.
4. Ask him what is wrong and he will say that the belt for the Ski Lift is broken and asks for you to fix it. If you search the floor, you will find another white tuft of fur.
5. Go to the Gift Shop and find a green penguin dummy and remove his belt. Go to the Ski Village and replace the belt on to make the lift move again.
6. The penguin will thank you and ride up to the mountain! He will ride the lift for on, and on, and on. No wonder the previous belt broke!
7. Go to the Beacon and remove the telescope with your spanner from your Spy-phone. Add the telescope to your inventory and go to the Gift Shop.
8. Scroll around to find the door to ‘Gary’s Room’. (It seems that the safe and the Gift Shop office have mysteriously disappeared!)
9. Go to Gary’s room and move around to find a window and a telescope stand. Attach the telescope to the stand and look out to the sled route.
10. Go to the lighthouse and move around for some rope dangling from the red rowboat.
11. Now go to the Ski Lodge, and collect the fishing rod next to the “Ice Fishing Game”
12. Write or remember the route and then go to the mountain, then Ridge Run.
13. When at the bottom, attach the fishing rod to the preserver shooter, and the rope to the fishing rod and preserver shooter!
14. Click the preserver device to the edge of the cliff and collect the blue penguins one by one.
15. Move the devive right, and click to break branch. Then, save the nearest penguin in the middle. Now, with your first penguin still holding on, collect the second nearest penguin! Drop the bottom penguin on the middle branch and drop the second past that branch to collect the third. Take all three penguins to the left side and drop them all one by one! Now the three penguins will push the rock downwards. Collect all three penguins on the preserver and drop them down to collect the fourth.
16. You will find yourself at the Mountain. Talk to Gary and show him the white tufts of fur. He will say good bye and mission complete!
17. Collect the Medal, the Award and the Letter!
Mission 5 “Secret of the Fur” Guide:
1. Talk to Gary
2. He will ask if you can find out what the pink fur belongs to.
3. Open your spy-phone, and click on the comb.
4. Click the comb to the fur, and it will flatten it.
5. The fur will Analyze the fur, and says it belongs to a pink puffle, now click back and Gary will congratulate you, now analyze the white fur, which he will give you, by clicking it to the suitcase.
6. It will come up with an error, and then shows you the three substances found on the fur, Hot Chocolate, Hot Sauce, and Jet Pack Fuel, Go back and talk to Gary.
7. He asks you if you can find the items found in the fur, in change of some goggles, then go to the Coffee Shop.
8. At the Coffee Shop, talk to a brown penguin, and he explains how it got messy.
9. He shows you a brief drawing of the creature that came in and made the mess.
10. Talk to him again, and ask for hot chocolate, and he says he can’t because it is broken.
11. Go to the Plaza, the to the Pizza Parlor, ask the penguin tidying up the mess, and ask for the Hot Sauce, and Chocolate Sauce, and also pick up the pizza on the desk to deliver to Penguin fishing outside the lodge.
12. Then go back to the Coffee Shop, and click on the Hot Chocolate Dispense, drag the mug under the “Hot Chocolate Button, and connect the milk into place using the Spanner, and change the cold to hot at the right hand side of the machine, now pour in the Chocolate Sauce in at the top. Now push the button and put drink in inventory.
13. Go to the Gadget Room, and collect the AC 1000 from the shelf and teleport to the beacon.
14. Scroll to the side, where the Jet Pack Game is, and use the Fan to blow the Jet Pack Fuel to the land, then use the scissors from the Spy Phone to cut the balloon and Put the fuel in the Inventory.
15. Go to The Gadget Room and talk to Gary and pour the Hot Chocolate, Hot Sauce, and Jet Pack Fuel in the funnel. Then pick up the Goggles and click on them, to put them on.
16. Go to the Ski Lodge, and you will find the Fishing Penguin in the sofa, talk to him, and he says he saw a scary monster.
17. Go to the Lighthouse, and pick up the net next to the door, then scroll left, and pick up the rope in the boat. Put them together, and you have made a trap! Go back to the Lodge, and pick up the candle. Go out side, and you see a shadow, followed by weird music, then set up the trap on he tree.
18. Put the candle on the trap, and a crab will get into the trap, pick up the crab which look really funny, then the shadow will run away, leaving a single tuft of fur on the ground.
19. Go to the Gadget Room, and show Gary the Crab, then put the fur in the analyzer, and it says it comes from a Polar Bear!
20. Collect the Medal and the Gift, which is a Pizza!
Mission 6 “Questions for a Crab” Guide:
1. Talk to Gary and he will show you ‘The Crab Translator 3000′
2. The crab will hit hard on the cage, causing the machine to blow up.
3. Follow the crab and you will end up at the top of the mountain.
4. Wait for the dizzy scene to finish, then you will find yourself at the forest place in “G’s Secret Mission”
5. Turn right, and go towards the bush. Now go foreword to the tree stump. Turn left to the long log and you will see a big pack of Puffle ‘O’s’ on a rope. Click the red flashing light on your Spy-phone and click on the scissors.
6. Click the scissors to the rope and pick the bag up when dropped. Go right to the tree stump and feed the poor, hungry puffle a ‘O’ berry.
7. Turn right to the cave, and you will see the crab walk through the narrow flap. Click a ‘O’ berry on the flap and the puffle will go inside and open the door. Go inside.
8. Inside, a trap will fall and your Spy-phone will fall out. The evil polar bear will appear and steal your phone. Talk to him, and he will tell you his life story, (It’s so long!!) The crabs name is, Klutzy, and the bears name is, Herbert P. Bear Esquire.
9. Klutzy and Herbert will walk out of the room, and the puffle will emerge from the rock.
10. Turn right, and you will find a cage water releasing system. Click an ‘O’ berry to the left of the tray on the right and the puffle will turn it to an angle. Now click a ‘O’ berry on the red lever on the right. The water will turn on. Finally, click another berry on the tray hanging on rope. The cage door will open releasing you.
10. Walk right, and you will find a table full of ‘G’s’ inventions. Pick up, the Blueprint on the wall, the hot sauce, the rope dangling on a wooden plank on the right, and the Pickax.
11. Walk left to the door and open it. Snow will block your exit, so attach the hot sauce and the ‘O’ berry bag to form a flaming berry! Feed this to the puffle, and he will move across the screen and then melt through the snow! Go outside.
12. When outside, walk right, towards the tree stump. Then, from there, turn left to the long log. Now, turn left to the mountain.
13. Click the right side of the mountain and attach the rope with the Pickax. Click the mountain with the rope and pickax and you will find yourself at the top of the Mountain.
14. Make your way to the ski Lodge, and go to Ice Fishing. The Polar Bear will be fixing his invention talking to himself. At one point, he will say he wants a Hot and Spicy Seaweed Pizza.
15. Go to the Si Village, then to the Dock. From there, go to the Town, then to the Snow Forts and then finally, to the Plaza.
16. Go inside the Pizza Parlor and ask for a ‘Seaweed Pizza’ Add it to your inventory and go to the Ski Village the same way you came. Go to Ice Fishing and put the pizza on the floor by clicking the bear.
17. He will eat it and give his complements, while you click the lever to go right instead of left! He will then say he has fixed it and click the on button. The machine will drive into his and send them across the breaking ice river! They will fall in and be stranded on the other side!
18. G will congratulate you and ask you for the Blueprints and that he will get back to you as soon as possible! You will see a flaming puffle fly across the sky like a shooting star!
19. Collect the Medal and the Gift!
Mission 7 “Clockwork Repairs” Guide:
1. Start by clicking on Gary and listening to what he says.
2. Click the screen that shows the snow forts.
3. You will see Herbert and his crab breaking apart the clock. Now click out of that screen and listen to Gary again.
4. Go over to the three boxes on top of each other, you need a code to get in. Click on the Lock.
5. Go to Gary and tell him you need the electro magnet 3000. Go back to the box and put in the code “Key”
6. Put the electromagnet in your inventory.
7. Go get the inner tube from the gadget room.
8. Go to the ice burg and use the magnet to get the spring in the water.
9. Now go to the beach and get the sand bucket.
10. Go to the town and talk to the penguin with a propeller cap.
11. Take the picture of the gear by clicking the last option that says you’ve been looking for a picture of the gear.
12. Go to the dock and talk to the two penguins. Then play the snowball game and hit the targets.
13. Give them the Life tube.
14. Go to the snow forts and fill up the bucket with snow from the snow forts.
15. Go to the pizza parlor and pick up the music sheet by the piano.
16. Now enter the stage. Put the music notes on the Piano Stand. Play the correct notes.
17. Give the puffle the picture of the gear and the bucket of snow.
18. Now take the gear to the gadget room. Put the snow crank on the test chamber and pull the lever. Use the snow button to freeze it.
19. Put the Spring Button in the Machine with the Fire Setting.
20. Go to the snow forts and put the clock back together.
21. Listen to what the people have to say.
22. Collect the Medal and the Gift.
Mission 8 “Mysterious Tremors” Guide:
1. Talk to G. There will be a small tremor.
2. Go to the dock. (Don’t have to take the lantern.)
3. Go to the beach and pick up the fishing net then visit the gadget room and get the hammer from the wall.
4. Go to the town and talk to the confused penguins.
5. Now visit the coffee shop and talk to the penguin with coffee.
6. Choose the message, “Here, I’ll help you clean the cookies up.” then click the cookies.
7. Take a cookie from the coffee shop employee and feed it to the puffle in the town.
8. Go to the snow forts and follow the piece of paper, clicking it every time it lands.
9. Talk to the penguin with the paper in his book. Ask to see the newspaper.
10. Go to the pizza shop and earn the penguin in line a pizza.
11. Ask for the newspaper when you give him the pizza. Put it in your inventory and then take it out, you will get the small piece. Put it in your inventory.
12. Go back to Gary and talk to him.
13. Talk to him again and ask for his, “Super helium”.
14. Now acquire the big tank of helium beside the test chamber and get the fedora/propeller cap.
15. Go to the lighthouse and get the balloons and a barrel from the penguins.
16. Get another cookie and put the hat on the puffle. (You can carry items as long as you walk.)
17. Feed the puffle the cookie with his brand new hat on! Then, go to the sports shop and pick up the pins beside the tent.
18. Go to the tunnel at the dock and follow the directions of both sheets of paper.
19. Do the first one on the first sheet, then the first one on the second, and so on to find your way.
20. Use your spy phone to unscrew the pipe on the gift shop.
21. Now put your balloon on the helium to air it up.
22. Go to the town and put the balloon on the right side.
23. Now put the net, nails, and hammer all on it.
24. Go under the cave and through the opening. (You might want to grab the drill.)
25. Go to the boiler room and talk to herbert.
26. Fix the pipes to the boiler. Connect bottom right hand corner to the top left.
27. Go to the HQ and talk to Gary.
28. Return the clock gear to G.
29.Collect the Medal and the Gift!
Mission 9 “Spy & Seek” Guide:
1. Talk to G. Put the 3 tracking devices, the yellow duck, and the blue print on the wall into your inventory.
2. Go to the Ski Lodge. Pick up all the Find Four pieces. They are on the window seal, the stool under the phone, and under the ladder.
3. Go up the ladder. Pick up the Find Four pieces by the bricks, on the typewriter, on the table beside the phonograph, on the box, and on the box in the corner.
4. Pick up the string on the rug.
5. Go downstairs and talk to the penguins playing Find Four. Give them the pieces.
6. Go to the Forest and pick up the sticks.
7. Put the sticks, the blue print, and the string together to make a kite. Put the kite on a transmitter.
8. Go to the Mountain. Put the kite and transmitter on a poll.
9. Go to the Plaza and talk to the penguins. After the puffle blows a bubble, click the gum stuck between the penguins. Take the bubble gum and put it on the yellow duck in your inventory.
10. Go to the Dock and help the penguin by pulling up the brown start handle. Then borrow the penguin’s Air Pump.
11. Put the Air pump on the duck to inflate it.
12. Go to the Ice Berg, place the second transmitter on the duck and put it on the water.
13. Go to the Mine Shack. Talk to the penguin.
13. Click and drag the wooden boards, making the metal beam drop on the left side.
14. Click twice on the cart surfer cart that hass tipped over and weld all the cracks.
15. Place the third transmitter in the cart. Click in the Mine for the cart to go.
16. Answer your spy phone and talk to G. Take the Binocular 3000 from G at the HQ.
14. Go to the Lodge. Click on the Gone Fishing door.
15. Go right. Look through the binoculars.
16. Go to the HQ and talk to G.
17. Go back to Herbert’s camp and place the spy phone on the Binoculars.
18. Put the spy phone/binocular in the third tree to the left.
19. Go to the HQ. Watch Herbert and Klutzy.
20. Collect your medal and receive your chocolates.
Mission 10 “Waddle Squad” Guide:
1. Click on “G” to make him talk and then click “You bet, G!”
2. Then click those : “A golden puffle!”, “What are our assignments?”, “Herbert”, “Rookie!”, “Wait a minute. Who are you? What’s going on here?”, “The Director! The pleasure’s all mine!”, “Thank you, G. I won’t let you down.”
3. Click your map and go to the beach.
4. Click on Jet Pack Guy.
5. Then click those : “Jet Pack Guy, Report.”, “On it.”
6. Go inside the lighthouse, click on the barrel of cream soda and put it in your inventory.
7. Go back outside and click on Jet Pack Guy.
8. Then click : “Yes, but what do I need to do now?”
9. Click the cream soda barrel in your inventory and drag it to Jet Pack Guy.
10. Click the large cup and drag it to the middle cup.
11. Click the middle cup and drag it to the small cup.
12. Click the small cup and drag it to the large cup.
13. Click the middle cup and drag it to the small cup.
14. Click the large cup and drag it to the middle cup.
15. Click the middle cup and drag it to the small cup.
16. Click the small cup and drag it to the large cup.
17. Go to the dock.
18. Click the green penguin with the rope.
19. Then click those : “Excuse me. I don’t suppose you have any rope?”, “Yes please, I would.”, “Thanks a lot.”
20. Drag the rope into your inventory.
21. Go to the HQ.
22. Click the box of stuff to the right of G and drag the solar panel to your inventory.
23. Go to the Gift Shop.
24. Click the green cashier. (For extra credit)
25. Then click those : “I’m afraid that information is classified.”, “I’d be happy to help you.”
26. Click the pile of clothes and put it in your inventory.
27. Click the box of balls and put it in your inventory.
28. Click the table and put it in your inventory.
29. Go outside and place the table by the Gift Shop and put the clothes and balls on the table. (End of the extra credit)
30. Go back inside the Gift Shop and click on the Rookie. (He’s the one with the propeller hat on)
31. Then click those : “Rookie. Report in.”, “Umm… You don’t need to yell, Rookie.”, “It looks like it needs a power source.”, “On it.”
32. Get the solar panel out of your inventory and drag it to the magnet’s cord.
33. Click on the colored circles until it looks like this:
34. Click “Stay on alert and let me know if you see or hear anything.”
35. Go to the Night Club and place the rope from your inventory on the spool below the pulley.
36. Click the red lever.
37. Click your spy phone and get your wrench out of your tools.
38. Click on the metal plate on the machine to unscrew the bolts.
39. Put the gears on the pegs so that they all fit together like the picture :
40. Exit the room and when your spy phone rings, click on it and go to the Dock.
41. Move until you see Klutzy.
42. When your spy phone rings again, click on it and go to the Night Club.
43. Click on the red lever on the machine again.
44. When your spy phone rings again, click on it.
45. Click on the lights on the ceiling and point them toward the solar panel.
46. Then click those : “Your not going anywhere Herbert!”, “What comes next, G? What do we do with him?”, “We’ll get him, G. It’s just a matter of time.”, “Herbert must have dropped it as he was escaping…”, “What are they, G?”
47. Collect your Medal and receive your Gift.
I hope that these guides helped you beat the Missions.